This page contains the merchant’s financial activity from the first week of processing, displayed on the following columns:
- Period (the processing week starts on Sunday and ends on Saturday);
- Total settled amount (total transaction settled amount);
- Total commission fees % (deductions, or amount withheld by PlatiOnline as percentage of the settled transactions);
- Total reserve (reserve fund, the amount withheld by PlatiOnline as percentage of the settled transactions will be returned to the merchant in a pre-set time frame);
- Number of transactions
- Transaction flat fee (per transaction fee, amount withheld as flat fee on the processed transactions: settled and credited)
- Monthly fee (monthly maintenance fee);
- Total credits (total credited amount);
- Total disputes (chargebacks);
- Other fees;
- Transfer fee (wire transfer fee);
- Total to collect (the payment to go to the merchant, after all the fees and deductions);
- Date of transfer (payment wire transfer date);
- Print (invoice printing for the payment amount).
The totals are displayed at the bottom of the table.
The Adauga Ordin de Plata button creates a payment order (wire transfer) to the merchant’s partners.
Follow these steps:
- select the Statements tab;
- select Ordine de plata;
- select the partner/provider to which the payment order is to be done;
- insert the amount to be paid;
- insert the payment description;
- insert the invoice number and series corresponding to the payment order;
- push the Save button.
Issuing a payment order can only be done if a partner/provider has been previously added in the Settings section – Partners Management. (see the Settings section).